Housing Help Resources

If you need housing support, the following list of legal, income, and community resources may be helpful

Find out all the information you need at the County's website.


Learn about the housing laws that affect you.

Find out everything you need to know about housing legislation in Ontario. CLEO also has lots of information on other types of law, like employment and income.

          Do you need legal advice or representation? 

               This legal clinic in Belleville has satellite services in Picton. They can provide advice and representation to people who                 qualify financially for several areas of law. Call the Legal Centre at 613-966-8686.

               Click here to view CALC's guide of resources available to local residents.

Want to find out more about the Residential Tenancies Act? Did you receive a notice or application?

Tribunals Ontario explains the Residential Tenancies Act and what happens if you receive a Notice or Application. 

                                                      For help with Housing assistance

                                                                                             Contact Prince Edward Lennox and Addington Social Services to apply for subsidized, rent-geared-to-income and                                                                                                     non- profit housing, and for emergency financial assistance for housing issues as well as income support. Call them                                                                                                 at  613-476-2842.

Need help with your income taxes, financial support and more?

Contact the Prince Edward Learning Centre at 613-476-1811.

Are you a senior who needs support?

Community Care for Seniors can help you with your income tax and many other services. Call them at 613.476.7493